Friday 15 January 2016

Knowledge, Integrity, ....

Imho. Everyone can create/develop software.

There is no special requirements. In general it is true for me.  But there are some details important for me.  I think about software as about special form/state of knowledge. If you have some knowledge you can put it in software. Maybe I would like to say even that you should put it in form of software. Why "should" ? To verify. Of course there are different ways to verify different knowledges and of course it is not possible to verify  any knowledge by using software. But I believe that there is no software without knowledge in it and there is no software with knowledge inside that will not verify knowledge by execution.

It is some kind of concept and this concept it valuable for me. Maybe the point of view is important for me because last  years I was working with integration of/between software systems.

Different types of integrations:  "Concordia, Integritas, Industria"

  1. I've started from  refactoring/rewriting software systems. 
  2. Then I was trying to integrate data workflows/sequences of  operations in team collaboration/ business processes, I was trying to create integrated view on how software system will organize communications/collaboration between people and will keep integrity of data.
  3. I was working on integration between software systems with SOA-like design through SOAP/REST and ESB/message bus patterns.  
  4. Also I was working on trying to created integrated production system by using components from open source community.
  5. Last time I was working around integration on level of source code, CI for software development.


Yes. It is some kind of attempt to achieve internal integration and recompile my working experience around few basic concepts.


No comments: