Friday 15 January 2016

nanos gigantum humeris insidentes

I've create this blog sometime ago for notes about notable things in my professional area.

First note was about people who taught me in university.   And this note was not finished yet because I want to  continue to add notes about my teachers / student colleagues / work colleagues .  And because my studying is not finished. I would like to collect and keep in mind details about everyone who spent some time, was collaborating with me and invest own time, knowledge, feelings in what I have as an engineer, professional worker, serviceman (servant).

I'm very appreciated for everyone with whom I was actively living/ working/ collaborating/intersecting from time I was born.

"If I have seen further it is by standing on ye sholders of Giants."  Isaac Newton
"nanos gigantum humeris insidentes"    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_on_the_shoulders_of_giants


No comments: